Position: UX Designer
Apply here: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oZU1WfwA&s
What You'll Do:
At Glu, small teams of producers, artists and engineers work together to create exciting free-to-play mobile social games.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Creating flows, wireframes and other UX documentation for key game features designed by the product team
· Helping the art and engineering teams implement the user experiences you design
· Gathering qualitative and quantitative user feedback to optimize existing UX designs and inform new ones
What We're Looking For:
· 5 years of practical UX design experience
· Experience designing for online consumer services, preferably video games
· Strong skills in crafting fun/effective user flows, wireframes and interactions
· Solid understanding of interaction design fundamentals and best practices
· Strong cross-functional communications skills; verbal, written and visual
· Ability to produce high-quality work quickly, iterating toward the best solutions
· Passion for gaming, especially in the mobile, free-to-play sphere
· Focus on healthy work/life balance.
· Free 24-hour on-site gym with locker rooms and showers.
· Free snack and beverage bar.
· Five minutes from dozens of great restaurants in Kirkland, Redmond, and Woodinville.
· Walking-distance to the Sammamish River Trail.
· Avid gaming culture, from tabletop games to video games to coed sports teams
*Please provide a link to your portfolio
Gail Lennox-Van Eyck
| sr. corporate recruiter | glu mobile | 425.825.6876