Please apply with us online (don’t forget your portfolio!) http://hornallanderson.com/Career/65
A team player with a passion for interaction on and off the screen, who sees UX through a brand lens.
You are part idea person, part practitioner, part scientist, part artist. You are a creative problem solver, not a wireframe machine. You have a point of view on UX that you’d like to see become part of our philosophy.
We believe the future of the agency lies in hybridization, not specialization, and we would rather hire athletes than position players. We believe great design can change the world.
Interactive at Hornall Anderson is about emotions and stories, not pixels and clicks. We’re a team of about 30 designers, developers, producers and strategists who work on web, mobile, environmental, motion and technology projects. We believe tougher problems demand bigger ideas.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be charged with bringing more rigor and more creativity to our UX practice. You’ll collaborate with design team on interface design and interaction: creating personas, use-case scenarios, site maps, wireframes, digital prototypes, functional specifications and information design recommendations. You believe in great ideas more than great tools.
· Collaborate with design team on interface design and interaction: creating personas, use-case scenarios, site maps, wireframes, digital prototypes, functional specifications and information design recommendations.
· Work with Strategy team to develop and define basic segmentation of audience types, and customer lifecycle, use cases, and high-level requirements - be able to make strategy/experience recommendations
· Work with clients to identify and communicate design/information solutions
· Present work to clients and internal teams
· Translate business objectives into potent interactive design strategies
· Participate in design crits with the end user experience in mind
Abilities & Experience:
Here’s what we think it will take to do this job, but we love being proven wrong:
· Deep understanding of web development process, including Strategy, IA, Design and Implementation
· A POV and the ability to express it clearly
· 6+ years’ experience in web and interactive media, with a portfolio of exceptional work
· Design Firm or Agency background is ideal
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including client presentations
Hornall Anderson has been a leading brand design/interactive agency for 30 years. Our work includes print, packaging, interactive, video and environmental projects. Ourclients range from Fortune 500 titans to emerging brands. We have 200 people, 2 kegerators, and 1 experience lab. We work globally with offices in Seattle and London. We think big thoughts and have great parties. Get in touch!