Redmond, WA 98052
This position will be responsible for conceptualizing and connecting great interaction frameworks to visual design "look and feel" of software applications and service/community driven application suites. The UX
Designer will identify, generate, and evolve behavioral design patterns, user mental models, and design language across large scale desktop, web and mobile design frameworks, document and deliver innovative end-to-end experiences.
Roles & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Responsible for creating and leading a superior user experience deliverables for the engagements by deeply understand users and key scenarios.
- Understand, arbitrate and develop new and innovative approaches for solving complex design problems
- Plan and conduct user-centered design activities including user behavior analysis, modeling personas, designing workflows and scenarios, expert reviews.
- Visualize and conceptualize product solutions and aware of business and technical constraints.
- Develop and maintain UX style guides for Web, WP8 and Win8
- Applying user-centered design practices to create high quality consumer experiences for Web, WP8, Windows 8 applications
- Working closely with stakeholders, Solution Managers and development team to define product direction and UI requirements
- Acquire stakeholder buy-in for conceived designs and facilitate brainstorming sessions where everyone on the team can contribute ideas and jointly understand the implications of design decisions
- Experience with a broad range of research methodologies, both agile and traditional
- Must have strong interaction and visual design skills with the ability to design quality graphical user interfaces.
- Ability to demonstrate and present an in-depth knowledge of fundamental design principles such as grids, typography, iconography, composition, color, composition, layout, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Good working knowledge of the tools of the trade. Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, Freehand, SharePoint designer, silver Light, Visio etc. and ability to build prototypes with HTML, CSS.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design, Communication Design, Interface Design, Interaction Design or related area required. A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.
*Portfolio review required
- 7+ years experience working as software User Experience Designer with strong track record
- Outstanding knowledge of human-computer interaction, experimental design and experience with define the information architecture, navigation system and interaction patterns employing a quick, involved and iterative design methodology
- Background in web-based applications and Windows 8 app design knowledge preferred
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
referencing the appropriate Job ID [J-10-773-671]. Phone calls are also welcome: 425-372-2958.
Must have proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Referrals are welcome!
11245 SE 6TH Street, Ste. 200
Bellevue, WA 98004
T: + 1 425-372-2958
F: + 1 425-372-2901
C: + 1 425-615-8013